- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
When the animal experiences intense stress, a major illness or situations that can create an imbalance in all of the body’s systems. Calibration assists the body in homeostasis and general equilibrium that will favor the body’s natural vitality.
1. Add 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. *For HORSES, add drops to an edible reward or on/beneath the tongue. 2. Take a 2 week pause to allow the body a period of rest. 3. Restart by adding 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. N.B. It’s important to take a pause following each treatment.
Active: Centaury, Cherry plum, Aspen
Excipient: Organic Apple cider vinegar, Purified and structured water
Suggestions for ease of use
- Should you have more than one animal, only use 3 drops in the drinking bowl. The elixir will act upon those animals who need it without affecting the others.
- If the animal is sensitive to taste or refuses to drink, use the 1-2-3 rule: add 1 drop in the bowl the first day, 2 drops the following day and 3 drops on the third day. Gradually, the animal will become accustomed to the taste. You can also use broth or hide it in canned food.
- If the animal refuses to drink or seems nauseous, a consultation with your veterinarian is recommended. Animals suffering from gastrointestinal acidity or similar conditions don’t tolerate the taste of vinegar very well.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health and well-being.
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses.
- The use of organic cider vinegar in recipes may occasionally create a cluster of fibers having a gelatinous texture. You can simply dissolve the clumping by stirring the bottle or discarding the clumps and continuing to use the essence without any worries.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in horses destined for food.
- Caution: Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals. Flower essence remedy.
- Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C).
- Keep away from direct light.