Out of stock
Softens reactivity, intolerance and frustration. Living in their own space with openness.
Everything seems difficult for an animal that protects its territory and resources, or that regularly reacts with frustration or anger. Visits or walks are interspersed with worrying episodes for him and the humans who co-habit with him. Even mealtimes can be a source of stress for the animal and the whole family.
Accueil assists these animals to live more and more openly in their own space.
1. Add 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. *For HORSES, add drops to molasses.
2. Take a 2 week pause to allow the body a period of rest.
3. Restart by adding 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks.
N.B. It’s important to take a pause following each treatment.
Active: Holly, Cherry plum, Vine
Excipient: Apple cider vinegar, Spring water
Suggestions for ease of use
- Should you have more than one animal, only use 3 drops in the drinking bowl. The elixir will act upon those animals who need it without affecting the others.
- If the animal is sensitive to taste or refuses to drink, use the 1-2-3 rule: add 1 drop in the bowl the first day, 2 drops the following day and 3 drops on the third day. Gradually, the animal will become accustomed to the taste.
- You can also use broth or hide it in canned food.
- If the animal refuses to drink or seems nauseous, a consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health and well-being.
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in horses destined for food.
- Caution: Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Flower essence remedy.
- Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C).
- Keep away from direct light.