Assists toward homeostasis, harmony and balance between systems.
Calibration is the essence of choice when the animal is experiencing intense stress, an adverse reaction to a product, a major illness or when the body no longer responds harmoniously. It assists on an emotional, mental and physical level.
Calibration favours the return of the body's natural vitality.
1. Add 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. *For HORSES, add drops to molasses.
2. Take a 2 week pause to allow the body a period of rest.
3. Restart by adding 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks.
N.B. It’s important to take a pause following each treatment.
Active: Centaury, Cherry Plum, Aspen
Excipient: Apple Cider Vinegar, Spring Water
Suggestions for ease of use
- Should you have more than one animal, only use 3 drops in the drinking bowl. The elixir will act upon those animals who need it without affecting the others.
- If the animal is sensitive to taste or refuses to drink, use the 1-2-3 rule: add 1 drop in the bowl the first day, 2 drops the following day and 3 drops on the third day. Gradually, the animal will become accustomed to the taste.
- You can also use broth or hide it in canned food.
- If the animal refuses to drink or seems nauseous, a consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health and well-being.
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in horses destined for food.
- Caution: Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Flower essence remedy.
- Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C).
- Keep away from direct light.