Joy relieves the sadness of separation.
Animals can feel distressed at times of separation or the disappearance of a companion. They may feel vulnerable and often will suffer from depression, sadness and fear of abandonment during these periods.
Joie assists them in reconnecting with their inner spark, surrendering to the joy of being themselves without fear of loneliness.
1. Add 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. *For HORSES, add drops to molasses.
2. Take a 2 week pause to allow the body a period of rest.
3. Restart by adding 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks.
N.B. It’s important to take a pause following each treatment.
Active: Sweet chestnut, Gentian, Willow
Excipient: Organic Apple cider vinegar, Spring water
Suggestions for ease of use
- Should you have more than one animal, only use 3 drops in the drinking bowl. The elixir will act upon those animals who need it without affecting the others.
- If the animal is sensitive to taste or refuses to drink, use the 1-2-3 rule: add 1 drop in the bowl the first day, 2 drops the following day and 3 drops on the third day. Gradually, the animal will become accustomed to the taste.
- You can also use broth or hide it in canned food.
- If the animal refuses to drink or seems nauseous, a consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health and well-being.
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in horses destined for food.
- Caution: Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Flower essence remedy.
- Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C).
- Keep away from direct light.