The essence of choice for intense animals, hyperactives who jump from one activity to another without pause, or amorphous animals who don't participate in activities for lack of willpower. Discomfort is present in these extreme cases.
By administering Sérénité, joy in activities and moments of resourcing and calm will be increasingly present.
1. Add 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. *For HORSES, add drops to molasses.
2. Take a 2 week pause to allow the body a period of rest.
3. Restart by adding 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks.
N.B. It’s important to take a pause following each treatment.
Active: Clematis, Impatiens, White Chestnut, Vervain
Excipient: Organic Apple cider vinegar, Spring water
Suggestions for ease of use
- Should you have more than one animal, only use 3 drops in the drinking bowl. The elixir will act upon those animals who need it without affecting the others.
- If the animal is sensitive to taste or refuses to drink, use the 1-2-3 rule: add 1 drop in the bowl the first day, 2 drops the following day and 3 drops on the third day. Gradually, the animal will become accustomed to the taste. You can also use broth or hide it in canned food.
- If the animal refuses to drink or seems nauseous, a consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health and well-being.
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in horses destined for food.
- Caution: Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Flower essence remedy.
- Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C).
- Keep away from direct light.