Axis a été adopté alors qu’il avait 5 mois d’une famille qui ne pouvait plus en prendre soin. Comme il était un peu « destroy » dans la maison quand…By Colombine, photographe
Out of stock
Soothes anxiety, brings inner confidence
Liberty is specially formulated for animals suffering from anxiety or a diffuse fear of the unknown.
Anxiety is the biggest emotional disorder for pets, and the source of great discomfort for the humans who care for them. It is also a precursor to many inappropriate behaviors such as claw marking and urine marking.
Liberty helps pets rediscover their environment, regain confidence and curiosity in the face of the unknown and new situations.
1. Add 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks. *For HORSES, add drops to molasses.
2. Take a 2 week pause to allow the body a period of rest.
3. Restart by adding 3 drops in a large bowl of water or in the water fountain every day for 4 weeks.
N.B. It’s important to take a pause following each treatment.
Active: Star-of-Bethlehem, Rock Rose, Aspen Excipient: Apple cider vinegar, Spring water
Suggestions for ease of use
- Should you have more than one animal, only use 3 drops in the drinking bowl. The elixir will act upon those animals who need it without affecting the others.
- If the animal is sensitive to taste or refuses to drink, use the 1-2-3 rule: add 1 drop in the bowl the first day, 2 drops the following day and 3 drops on the third day. Gradually, the animal will become accustomed to the taste. You can also use broth or hide it in canned food.
- If the animal refuses to drink or seems nauseous, a consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health and well-being.
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in horses destined for food.
- Caution: Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Flower essence remedy.
- Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C).
- Keep away from direct light.